Cleveland Browns by Request

rynoz10

Looks like Barf :puke:

Obviously someone hasn't read the new Forum FAQ

That said, i am offically banning the use of the puking emoticon in this forum, as well as any outside emoticon that following in that general theme

Now you know :P

I like the overall look, but not necessarily for the Browns. I'd like to see someone use this.

Also - for the Browns, the orange looks more like rust. Or U. of Texas burnt orange. Very close to the brown, which would be darker.

I like it, all things considered.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like the look, although it may be a bit too modern for all the browns purists out there. Secondly i think one road and one home would do, possibly one alternate. I think thousands of uniform combinations are the downfall of today's sports.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Looks like Barf :puke:

Obviously someone hasn't read the new Forum FAQ

That said, i am offically banning the use of the puking emoticon in this forum, as well as any outside emoticon that following in that general theme

Now you know :P

I am Sorry :cry:

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• 2 weeks later...

Im sorry..this simply does not work at all for me. I love the traditional football style the browns have always used and how they have avoided all those horrible new "Nike" trends. I admire your effort to change the appearence but it just dosent work for me at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived