Jersey Shore Crushers

gordie_delini

Brian asked me to do a concept for his World Aussie Rules Football Association club, the Jersey Shore Crushers. The name, he said, was inspired by the sea turtle character "Crush" in Finding Nemo - so he wanted the logo to incorporate a sea turtle. Well Brian, here it is, let me know what you think. C&C always encouraged and appreciated

Jersey-Shore-Crushers-packa.gif

OD_Signature.jpg

I realize you got your idea from the movie, but most people wouldn't make the connection. It's a really sweet logo, I just think there could be a better name for the team. the colors are very different, but I think they could go together.

Wow. That's excellent, Gordie. I really like it. The only thing I would've like to have seen (and this may just be the monitor I'm on), is some navy blue (and like I said, it might be in there and I'm just missing it).

I'd actually like to make the jumpers on my own, if that's okay... I had actually made some for when I was supposed to take over last year, and it didn't pan out, but I wanted to keep the basic idea.

I realize you got your idea from the movie, but most people wouldn't make the connection. It's a really sweet logo, I just think there could be a better name for the team. the colors are very different, but I think they could go together.

That's your opinion. It's my team, I liked it, and, well, yeah. :P

Thanks, Gordie. Good job as always. :D

philly.png

Wow. That's excellent, Gordie. I really like it. The only thing I would've like to have seen (and this may just be the monitor I'm on), is some navy blue (and like I said, it might be in there and I'm just missing it).

I'd actually like to make the jumpers on my own, if that's okay... I had actually made some for when I was supposed to take over last year, and it didn't pan out, but I wanted to keep the basic idea.

That's your opinion. It's my team, I liked it, and, well, yeah. :P

Thanks, Gordie. Good job as always. :D

the darkest color is indeed a navy blue - just like you asked for ;-)

OD_Signature.jpg

That's really nice. I have not seen Finding Nemo, I thought the name would refer to the tides or something, but I guess turtle will do. I would have liked to see a mouth on the turtle. Gives it more expression. This should go on the WAFA section as well....

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived