Wisconsin Teams

Vertigo

Hopefully most of you seen Moe Williams last second shot to win the game against the Pacers for the Bucks moving them to 4-1 and hasn?t scored below 100 points yet this season. Yet everyone of there wins have been pulled out because they always overcome the 10 pt deficit. They have potential to be an excellent team they made some key off season signings in Bobby Simmons and resigning Redd. Trading for Magloire and Getting Bogut in the first pick. Also the Pack finally showing a sign of wanting to win a football game yesterday against the Falcons. SamKon Gado carrying the pack. The Brewers have Potential of being excellent next ear hopefully making a wild card run. If they trade overbay get a fourth or fifth starter and make that off season signing maybe Jared Washburn who has shown interest in Brewers. Now we just need a hockey team.

3teamsigANIM.gif

Yo, I thought you were living in Wisconsin! At least spell the man's name right. S-a-m-lowercase k-o-n. And absolutely, Green Bay is heading in the right direction with 2 whole wins! Yeah, but really, I thought hockey was huge in Wisconsin. Why don't they have a team?

I love the indoor soccer I think it shoulkd be more nationally televsed They showed the Milwuakee Wave Cleveland Force finals game and it was the most exciting game I have ever watched. it was amazing. As Hockey goes i mean they need a NHL team.. You obvisously dontr know sh1t abou the bucks if you think they will have five wins at the end of the year. Getting Ford back, Drafting Bogut, Signing Simmons, and Trading for Magloire have been HUGE things for the Bucks who right now stand at 5-2. FIVE and two so there you go after they get there four seed hopefully higher but a four is about all they are this year the way the pistons are playing. And who exactly are teh HAwks?

3teamsigANIM.gif

Vertigo-How is LaCrosse? I am an alumnist of UW-L and I love the city.

I don't think Wisconsin (Milwaukee) would fully support a NHL team. Plus, the Bucks are looking for an upgrade of the Bradley Center or a new building.

who do ya think we are, the Hawks? <_<

The...Hawks?

Is that an ABA team or something?

should be, they operate like one

an NHL team would be great here, though I'm real partial to the Admiral name. Couldn't really imagine a Milwaukee hockey team not being named the Admirals.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

who do ya think we are, the Hawks? <_<

The...Hawks?

Is that an ABA team or something?

should be, they operate like one

an NHL team would be great here, though I'm real partial to the Admiral name. Couldn't really imagine a Milwaukee hockey team not being named the Admirals.

I remember the the Hawks were dissolved in Atlanta after Pistol Pete Marovich screwed them..

Where is the ABA version at? Chortle Springs?

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Archived