Blue Jays Land BJ Ryan

amare32

The AL East is becoming a 3-team race.

Actually, if we compare the AL East to a horse race, the AL east would consit of two horses, two mules and a donkey. Not sure about the daily news story. Would the jays really spend $47 mil over 5 years on a reliever?

I saw, I came, I left.

Yes they would. They have the money to improve, and this is somewhere where they HAVE to improve. I say sign a big hitter or pitcher and we're good to go.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

5 year deal worth 48M on a closer is absurd and very risky.

It is...yet at the same time the benefits that can come from this are pretty impressive...the Jays would have been an above .500 team had it not been for their closing collapse down the stretch.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Which means we all should be expecting the standard overreaction from Herr Steinbrenner any day now...I wonder which over-the-hill All-Star he'll sign next? :P

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

WAIT...we actually have a GENUINE CLOSER now?!

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Batista had some good games, but that man just is not confidence-inspiring.

Welcome aboard, B.J. Ryan.

I'm happy! So now we sign Giles and Burnett and I can look forward to some competitive baseball finally :)

But the last time we signed a great closer out of Baltimore, we were stuck with Randy Myers :wacko:

Let's hope this one works out a little better.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived