AC Beirut

shadesofblack

nice, simple, i like it. i didn't know you could do something that nice in MS Paint

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Nice work there - suggestions: the one on the right is superior - it's a lot cleaner - switch out the red and white to make the flag, and then lose the ball under the tree - instead use that ACB design you did in the one on the left. maybe leave some space between it and the tree so it doesn't look like the tree is "sitting" on it - nice start :)

OD_Signature.jpg

To be consistent with the Lebanese flag, I'd not only change the red and white areas on the right crest, but I'd orient the panels so that they run horizontally (thin red-thick white-thin red, tree in the middle of the white). If you could find a place for the ACB monogram, I would do so - it's a nice monogram.

Not sure about Algerian for the "BEIRUT" font, but it could be fine. At the very least, the font needs a little kerning work, as the spacing is uneven.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived