Next TD celebration

maxweb81

Hey Hines, you haven't done S--T!  Show some respect to Ickey Woods.

You're serious?

Woods: Four seasons, thirty-seven games. 332 rushes for 1,525 yards (avg: 4.6). 47 receptions for 397 yards (avg: 8.4).

Ward: In 8th season, 122 games. 49 rushes for 378 yards (avg: 7.7). 552 receptions for 6,712 yards (avg: 12.2). Four pro bowls (2001-2004).

You almost had me swayed to your viewpoint. Then you threw in the ridiculous insinuation that Ickey Woods was some kind of football god, and that Hines Ward was some rookie who couldn't hold his jock. Um.... no. The numbers speak volumes.

Hines Ward is easily among the most underrated WR's in the NFL. The guy seems to get no love in the National Media. Guess that's the problem with keeping your mouth shut and doing your job, these days.

Try and listen to a Browns game...

First I had to deal with the refs on Jeff Garcia's nuts... Every other word, Garcia did this... Garcia did that, the Browns were on offense and they were still talking about Garcia.

Then I had to suffer through Sunday Night Football. All I heard was Hines this and Hines that... I don't care about him, I want to hear at least a few comments about the Browns.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

What I don't get is how ESPN and the NFL can celebrate Chad Johnson for his antics while they continue to condemn Terrell Owens when it's obvious to everyone that Johnson is going down the exact same path Owens went down before becoming the TO of today.

Next thing you know, Cincy will start missing the playoffs and Johnson will start to call out Carson Palmer's personal life and Marvin Lewis' staff for not giving him the ball until the team gets sick of it and trades him, but not to the team he wants to go to. Johnson then gets out of that trade after bitching and complaining and is finally allowed to go to the team of his choice. While there, Johnson will put up great numbers and helps his team get to the Super Bowl, but only while verbally bashing their starting quarterback and coach along the way until ultimately getting thrown off the team half way through his second season after saying his team would be better with Brett Favre at QB.

If I'm a Cincy fan, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high because this guy could possibly rip the team apart like Owens did in San Fran and Philly.

6uXNWAo.png

What I don't get is how ESPN and the NFL can celebrate Chad Johnson for his antics while they continue to condemn Terrell Owens when it's obvious to everyone that Johnson is going down the exact same path Owens went down before becoming the TO of today.

Next thing you know, Cincy will start missing the playoffs and Johnson will start to call out Carson Palmer's personal life and Marvin Lewis' staff for not giving him the ball until the team gets sick of it and trades him, but not to the team he wants to go to. Johnson then gets out of that trade after bitching and complaining and is finally allowed to go to the team of his choice. While there, Johnson will put up great numbers and helps his team get to the Super Bowl, but only while verbally bashing their starting quarterback and coach along the way until ultimately getting thrown off the team half way through his second season after saying his team would be better with Brett Favre at QB.

If I'm a Cincy fan, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high because this guy could possibly rip the team apart like Owens did in San Fran and Philly.

Curty, that's just bull:censored:, and you know it. I would say you're better than that, but we all know better. Anyway, CJ is not a malcontent, he's a guy that loves the game and has FUN. TO sees football as a job, not a passion. CJ may be brash, but the boy is good and I like to see him perform. Don't hate, appreciate.

Just as likely as CJ turning into TO, you'll become one of these people that get all of their human contact through message boards, and you'll be living in some old lady's basement with one of these, quoting The Simpsons and Napoleon Dynamite, playing Dungeons and Dragons or some stupid role playing game on your Xbox 36,000. Oh, and you'll probably have an Internet girlfriend named Melissa that resembles a sasquatch.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I (and my fantasy team) like Hines Ward and all, but he gets zero originality points.

He mocked the Ickey Shuffle against the Bengals.

He flapped his wings and put his toe on top of the football a la TO when the Steelers were punking the Eagles at Heinz last year.

Just come up with a TD celebration of your own, Hines!

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Sorry... I know Hines Ward is a great reciever and he puts up the numbers. When I said he hasn't done s--t, I meant he hasn't been to a Super Bowl. This was just a regular season game...that they lost. I know Ickey did it when during the regular season, but that was his dance.

I don't have a problem with someone making fun of another team or another player...but I don't think that someone should disrespect the past of another team.

Just my view.

I truely don't think Chad will do what T.O. has done to the Eagles. I'll eat crow if he does...but I don't think thats something he would do. He's not like TO. He is best friends with Carson (they always have shown great respect for each other and they also have gone to Indy to learn from Marvin and Peyton) and him and Marvin are great friends too (He's always talking about calling Marvin at 3 am just to talk...haha). His antics and guarentees are all in good fun. He loves the game, he wants to have fun, he wants the fans to have fun.

Yeah i can't see Johnson doing that, thats not him. He just likes to have fun but not complain. I also think his TD aren't bad for the NFL either, he just having fun not trashing the other team that he scored on. Keep em' coming Chad. :D

maxmarketingsmalllogocopy2-1-1.jpg

I'm waiting for the day sometime soon when one of these showboats scores on a 50-yard strike and starts dry-humping and spanking the goal post.

And you all know THAT day is looming on the horizon... :blink:

I can already hear the excuse that it's "all in the spirit of the game" and that they "just got caught up in the moment". It's just a matter of which one of these bozos is going to go that far. (Gentlemen- place yer bets!)

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

I say, that for Chad's next TD dance, he should continue with his "Sports Series" that he started with the putting. He could enter a pylon-tennis match with a fellow receiver, he could hit a home-run using a pylon, he could pylon-vault....

Insert Witty Signature Here.

Archived