Hawaii Football uni's vs SDSU last night

the University of Hawaii decided to go with an unusual combo last night. At first i thought it was going to be soooooo hidious that i would go blind, but after seeing a picture it isn't that bad. what u guys think? should wear um more often, eh?

art1c2uh.th.jpg

uofh2aa1.pnghawaiinokaoieu8.png

461177213572il8.png801177214515jw7.png

My favorite saying... "Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, so therefore i am perfect!!!"

I don't know:

>what was the combination?

>do you have any pics?

The pic is in my man's post, dude...

I like that. I've always liked the hawai'i uniforms they have now. The legband is gravy. It is a great set

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

At first i thought it was going to be soooooo hidious that i would go blind, but after seeing a picture it isn't that bad. what u guys think?

why would you think a silver helmet, black jersey, ans silver pants would make you go blind? do the raiders or panthers make you go blind. a little side note here that was touched on a coupla weeks backs. "Going blind", "Making my eyes bleed"....these are not legit comments or critiques...and to boot, they're not even funny.i never thought they were in the first place, and even if it was side-splittingly funny to you a year ago, its played out now. i'll also dismiss. "MY EYES!!". come on guys...back to the unis. i like the silver helmets, but i agree that the green jerseys would look great. i like hawai'i's unis, but they tend to get a bit washed out when its green/black

that's one gripe I've had about UH since they began wearing black...they never seem to wear their green jerseys when they're on national TV. it's always the black jersey, it seems. <_<

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

art1c.jpg

I like the black and silver look, but I do think that Hawaii needs to either use a brighter shade of green or change the uniform numbers to white (or silver) with green trim. I can't imagine how difficult it might be to try to identify players from afar with extremely dark numbers on a black jersey.

Archived