New York Jets

jgsmith725

jgsmith725 - awesome work!!!

Can you post a larger version of the helmet - it's very good.

:notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

NYHelmet-22.jpg

How does the logo look if you remove the white football and replace the "NY"?

That is a nice looking helemt. I am surprised people are not complaining because of the white shell. Add a gray facemask and the "ball in glove" logo and it would be armegeddon on this board. :D

NYHelmet-22.jpg

How does the logo look if you remove the white football and replace the "NY"?

That is a nice looking helemt. I am surprised people are not complaining because of the white shell. Add a gray facemask and the "ball in glove" logo and it would be armegeddon on this board. :D

...and make the jerseys light blue.

It looks pretty much the same to the original jets. you should make it more your own

did you read the beginning of what i wrote in before i put up the concept on the first page. I said it is a current new look to the logo. This is how I wanted to look, I just wanted opinion on what people thought. My idea was not to change the whole jets theme. I took the old logo and incorporated it with the new one. Thanks for your post and a good post i see that is for your first one.

appsiggold.png

Archived