Longhorn Basketball

rainmaker17

I think if they went orange w/white outline, the outline would have to be huge to make the numbers and letters stick out. This is probably about as good as could be done with the colors. Not a fan, but it's not horrible.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

It would look far better with orange numbers with a white outline.

It would look far better were it never made.

Texas has:

- a color unique unto itself that no other D-I schools wear;

- a nickname shared by no other collegiate team;

- an iconic logo.

But for few dollars, all these salient facts are illogically ignored so that they can make a black alt. This is selling your soul to the Beaverton folks, plain and simple. Texas sells well enough that they've made burnt orange fashionable, and even if you disagree, the hundreds of thousands of Texas Exes wear it 24/7. They don't need to pander to the masses by making black alts. Sheesh... :mad:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

wow, I didn't know that Texas was going up againist Duke. The UT AD must have balls the size of bowling balls. First the football team played againist Ohio State and now the basketball team is going up againist Duke. I will admit that I hate teams going up againist cupcakes just for the sake of winning.

good job AD!

Archived