Green Bay Packers Concept

Audiodrama

My first concept in a few weeks, I believe...I've made a few changes on here...changed the shades of green and yellow, added extra stroke/outline to the numbers, changed the pants striping, a few other changes as well...C&C welcome as always. (I used Favre on both jerseys because...well, who the hell else is worth mentioning on that roster?)

greenbaypackers.gif

just doesnt look right, i like the stripes down the side of the pants like they have it now. the yellow does look faded. if you want to change the yellow, maybe change it to a more gold kind of style, and make the jerseys a little more of a darker hunter green. i do like the extra outline on the numbers.

appsiggold.png

Other than the faded canary yellow, these aren't bad. Did you consider bringing back the 1960s Packers (and Cowboys, but they ditched 'em too) serifed block numbers? If you're dumping the more current athletic gold for the faded yellow, retro numbers might work...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

This is a pretty cool concept, I think. I am not crazy about the yellow, but I understand where you are getting it from. The traditional Packer yellow is usually called "Green Bay Gold", but I usually refer to it as "Cheddar." I might call this yellow you used "Gouda" LOL!

Nice work. It is kind of a good compromise between the classic look and the one the Holmgren supposedly tried to introduce.

Although well done, I find this aesthetically displeasing. The faded yellow I don't like at all. I think the Pack could use a revamp, but this just isn't it.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived