Chargers Concept

CS85

Although the drop shadow and the glow effect would be impossible to duplicate on a real jersey (in modern times at least) this is a great concept. My one suggestion would be to let the bolt stripe on the pants go up on to the jersey.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Those are hot. I agree that the half-bolt on the pants aren't really working. But given the size, I don't know if I'd like them go up the jersey because of the size of the shoulder-bolts (which I like). What about making a whole bolt on the pants themselves? Flip it over so the points converge on the players touchee. *tee hee* Either that or maybe strike the pant-bolt altogether. Good work.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Visually stunning, but a reproduction nightmare. Lots of glowing and gradient shadows. These'd run Joe Fan $500 for an authentic. It's a little bit overdone and looks airbrushed, but it's different, I'll give you full credit there.

Personally, these are also too "cute" for pro football. The powder blue looks even lighter and brighter than usual, the shadows and the glows and the neon yellows don't look tough or intimidating, and the font isn't working for the numbers.

Like I said, great original look - but not for an NFL team. It'd be too expensive to make, and puts out the wrong vibe.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

This is my first concept, and I used adobe with what limited skills i have with it. I didn't want to use a drop shadow originally, but I'm not sure how to do 2 stroke borders. The chargers bolt idea looks airbrushed because...it is. I need to hone my adobe skills before I can pump out any solid stuff. Main questions:

how do i get the lasso to do what I want? For example:

Chargershlemetlogo_175x126.JPG

How do I take this as a layer and remove all the white without using the eraser tool?

This concept is definitely different, but I agree it doesn't say "gridiron." It was just a fun idea, like most concepts :grin:

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That is not bad. Good job.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Archived