Worst NBA throwback combo you might ever see

SteveR

Yeah, the jersey's sweet but the pants fluff it up.

I actually like what the Wizards are wearing. And what are they wearing anyways?

Actually, it's the 1973 Capitol Bullets -- first year in Landover.

Was at the MCI Center today and the gift shop has the jerseys in all sizes -- but not the cool trou.

Also, the jerseys are not the right color. They're supposed to be red, white, and blue, but these are orange and navy. The NBA needs a T.O., baby.

If you think last night's game is bad. The Wizards AND the Heat are playing in their "throwbacks" you heard me right.... pics to come...

BTW, Here's the title banner from the Heat website:

gameday_450_floridians.jpg

logo of the Floridans:

cover0506_floridians_051206.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

I would like to see Miami wear these over their Floridian throwbacks:

gRiceMIa.jpg

The Magic did it with their old uni's, why not the Heat? Beats Orange and Hot Pink.  :blink:

My guess is we'll see those during the 20th season or anniversary in a couple of years. I agree with you though, for sure, the old Heat jerseys ARE better (edit: than the Floridians). Though, if nothing else, the Floridians jersey is kinda fun.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

i like those jerseys....well maybe not the Bulls, but they look like my basketball club in our early days, we had red or white singlets and navy shorts....the Bullets and Miami ones i particualrly like because of the uniqueness.....i dont know why i like them....

i just think that Throwbacks should be used by one team only not both teams, they look too amatuerish then imo....or scrap Throwbacks altogether or put a mixture of a few past designs into the one Throwback jersey....

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived