Reebok & NHL Jersey Re-Design...

LoligerBS

Hey Everybody - Just joined the forums, and I have a question for you all.

So I am very excited, because I learned that the Buffalo Sabres are going back to their Blue and Gold color scheme for their uniforms, and getting rid of the Buffalo head for a logo that is truer to the original that the Knox brothers chose. Now, this excites me, but listen to this audio clip from Sabres General Manager Darcy Regier

http://wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=1250

He says that Reebok is redesigning all of the NHL Jerseys. Does this mean that they are just going to fit each player differently, so that they fit tighter, or is every jersey going to be standardized? (i.e. Stars wont have the star at the bottom of their jersey, islanders wont have the wave, etc). I want to go back to the Blue and Gold, but it worries me that every jersey is going to look exaclty the same now...

Does anybody have any ideas/insight/opinions as to what is going on with this NHL jersey redesign?

if reebok knows waht's good for em, they'll stop at "tigher fit."

and the Isles haven't had the "wave" since 97 IIRC, or whenever they wnet back to their old design.

heh, if I were the Sabres I'd keep the current crossing swords, only make it as the main logo (heh, I'm partial to that one, I don't care much for the buffalo head)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Does this mean that they are just going to fit each player differently, so that they fit tighter, or is every jersey going to be standardized? (i.e. Stars wont have the star at the bottom of their jersey, islanders wont have the wave, etc).

Islanders won't have the wave?

Hello? Where have you been for the last eight years? :blink:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Hey Everybody - Just joined the forums, and I have a question for you all.

So I am very excited, because I learned that the Buffalo Sabres are going back to their Blue and Gold color scheme for their uniforms, and getting rid of the Buffalo head for a logo that is truer to the original that the Knox brothers chose. Now, this excites me, but listen to this audio clip from Sabres General Manager Darcy Regier

http://wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=1250

He says that Reebok is redesigning all of the NHL Jerseys. Does this mean that they are just going to fit each player differently, so that they fit tighter, or is every jersey going to be standardized? (i.e. Stars wont have the star at the bottom of their jersey, islanders wont have the wave, etc). I want to go back to the Blue and Gold, but it worries me that every jersey is going to look exaclty the same now...

Does anybody have any ideas/insight/opinions as to what is going on with this NHL jersey redesign?

they better not the CFl it can undertand 9 teams. NHL 30 teams plus that liely means that there's gonna be changes in the AHL.

untitled-6.jpg

Archived