Gretzky steps down

Squeaks4

Yea I know. My Grandmother unfortunantly passed away the day after Thanksgiving this year and because her condition had been going down hill really fast for the past week it was kinda expected soon so that definently put a damper on the Thanksgiving festivites

PopHeading-1.gif

No offense but...

that was fast

What was fast? My reply to tank because there is no offense in that because I simply refresed pretty much as soon as Tank posted I guess. Or was that comment to the Gretzky situation. Because if thats the case that is kinda offenseive man. Family should come before work in any situation. Gretzy has said that he doesnt plan on leaving the team for good, just simply untill the situation with his mother either hopefully gets better or be with her until the end. Not trying to come down on you because I would assume you didnt mean to be malicious by that statement (if it was directed towards the Gretzky situation) but if you have to say "No offense BUT" then it is obvious someone might be offended by it and there is just simply no need for that comment.

PopHeading-1.gif

Hes going to be back coaching you know, this is a berevement leave nothing else.

The team's above .500, and probably overperforming--so he was effective short term anyway.

It's not surprise that he would take time off to do this, and certianlycredit is due the Coyotes for being supportive. Not all employers would be.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

HEs the owner

Well part owner--but still he wasn't the only one giving his blessing, and yes he does have an advantage that way.

Still good move by the team...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

HEs the owner

Well part owner--but still he wasn't the only one giving his blessing, and yes he does have an advantage that way.

Still good move by the team...

you know he is the Managing Partner of the ownership

So, still a good move--his partners could have given him trouble...

He's not the King you know.

Still sad to hear about his mother...

He'll be back when it's time...

Well yes is he, are you going to say no to Wayne Gretzky? hes the boss.

For that, I wouldn't--for other things I might--if I were a buisness partner.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Gretzky family.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived