and yet another of my designs stolen....

NewYawkSeahawk

Okay, I'll bite.

I'm wondering why they bothered - if they could Photoshop the colors on the helmet, why couldn't they Photoshop the background?

This is why I watermark all the wallpapers I create.

LOL... thanks...

I couldnt really watermark a design I did for Seahawks.com to use as their Fan Downloads section...

If I did it as a personal wallpaper... then yeah maybe... i would most likely watermark it or put my logo or name on it.

I was thinking of watermarking it with "Seahawks.com" or something.

Very interesting. I suppose it's not worth it for the Seahawks to do anything about this?

Not really.....

The Seahawks only retain the copyrights to their logo and the helmet...

I retain rights to the concept and design elements as a whole.... therefor it would be my responsibility to pursue it..

I have Intellectual Property Attorneys for my business... but this is overseas... I doubt there is much that could be done...

I did write the team a email this morning... here's to hoping they can read it.. their whole site was in another language!

I'm sure at least one person would. I know that there is at least one German Football League (Not NFL Europe) that uses a lot of American players. One of my bosses played in Germany. That and a lot of foriegn countries make English classes mandatory in their school systems.

I was thinking of watermarking it with "Seahawks.com" or something. 

Very interesting.  I suppose it's not worth it for the Seahawks to do anything about this?

Not really.....

The Seahawks only retain the copyrights to their logo and the helmet...

I retain rights to the concept and design elements as a whole.... therefor it would be my responsibility to pursue it..

I have Intellectual Property Attorneys for my business... but this is overseas... I doubt there is much that could be done...

I did write the team a email this morning... here's to hoping they can read it.. their whole site was in another language!

Well I would hope someone would speak english since part of the thing IS in english.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I would write the team a letter indicating that they must take down the images or you will see to it that David Hasselhoff is harmed in some way. Germans love David Hasselhoff.

In all seriousness, I guess congratulations are in order for your work being deemed worthy of transatlantic theft, but at the same time consolations are in order for being artistically victimized.

I didn't know that Seahawks wallpaper was yours. I've been proudly displaying that on my desktop for years. ^_^

thanks...

yeah that one and all the other ones with the same look...

I didnt do the one of the hawks logo by itself or the cheerleader ones in the locker room.

But I did do all of the players one and the schedule & Helmet one... as well as last year's Pro Bowl Sea Gal (who is a personal friend of mine).

and all the designs on Seahawkers.org and SeahawkSal.com

Wow.. you sure are ringing up the pirates today.

Although, while I know it is wrong.. that lit sign for 9.99 should would be freakin cool. Especially to you since thats your design!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Wow.. you sure are ringing up the pirates today.

Although, while I know it is wrong.. that lit sign for 9.99 should would be freakin cool. Especially to you since thats your design!

LOL... yeah if it were in it's original state...

I have had people try and sell my stuff on ebay many times before...

I do alot of photography... so i have my own IP attorneys on hand and have already sued and won against several people infringing on my works..

just never found 2 places on the same day!

Archived