Catwalk:discrimibattle vi

Discrim

Yup...fashion jerseys ???

we're back under normal DiscrimiBattle rules, so everyone can enter and not worry about a drawing eliminating them :D  

anyway, the gist of this is you gotta make a fashion jersey template (any other piece of uniform is optional), and you need one jersey for three teams, at least.  what you'll probably wanna do is make a template that can be used for at least all the teams whose logos you slap on there (e.g. laurel trim + blackhawks = no mix, kemo)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

im def in, so a fashion jersey is like those colliseum ncaa football jerseys or the zephr ones?

and can we do it for any 3 teams?

question 1-yep...and question 2-yup, as long as all three play the same sport.

2016cubscreamsig.png

critiquing puckcool-

template: definitely unique, reminds me of what a mullet would be if it were a jersey...business in the back, superman in the front :laugh:

the look: i'm just nitpicking with the avs' silver being too dark, but whoever would wear it wouldn't give a plop anyway, just as long as they got matching air force ones :;): three teams that worked with the template in their own way, and i figure someone else would nitpick on the avs again, what with the crest overlapping the front trim, but then it'd be too close to the neck.

overall: i'd buy the avs or pens versions.  maybe even the blues one.

2016cubscreamsig.png

snow, those are loud, gaudy, and atrocious...

absolutely perfect! :D

thanks  :)

some parts of it came out sloppy b/c i acctidentally saved is as a .jpg isntead of .gif. thank god for PSP or it would be crappy looking.

disrim - is it ok that i dont have the back of the jersey?

untitled-1.png

i like those a lot, u obviosly have the nhl vectorized hockey logos, do u think u could send some of them here because i just realized i cannot get into the SLE because it is closing down again.

i actually dont have them..sorry. i used the really big ones from creamers site and cleaned them up and shrunk them with PSP. for the yotes i took one that sum 1 posted and saved it a while back and just cleaned it up with PSP as well.

if i had them vectorized i would send them to u but i dont..im sorry

untitled-1.png

snow, those are loud, gaudy, and atrocious...

absolutely perfect! :D

some parts of it came out sloppy b/c i acctidentally saved is as a .jpg isntead of .gif. thank god for PSP or it would be crappy looking.

disrim - is it ok that i dont have the back of the jersey?

yeah, it's okay.  matter of fact, i throw in an example piece from DiscrimShop...if i had a shop :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

Snowcap30,

I disagree with with Sharkhatesbrown - nothing personal.

I like the three jerseys.  Non-traditional, something you don't see everyday.   I wouldn't want my team to wear them on the ice, but very good designs.

I'll give you two thumbs up! :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

true. its kinda more TATC/fashion in a way.

but i thought fashion jerseys are only worn by fans, not the team

true...i know i've never seen the giants in those red shirts they sell at finish line, for example.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived