Another Rams Concept

OldRamsFan

Hello all, here is another Rams concept. I implemented almost all the suggestions for the last one I did - no thin stripe between horn and jersey and I changed the socks. However, I kept the colors blue and white (sorry to all my fellow Rams fans who love the blue and yellow).

I like this, but I know that most people probably won't.

Thanks

StLouisNavyWhiteSmaller.jpg

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

It's interesting. Coloring the yoke is a creative solution to represent the transition of th jersey to the sleeve horn. I'd have to reserve judgment to seeing it in real-life, but good idea.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like this a lot. I'm a big fan of differently colored sleeves, and as tempest mentioned, the colored yoke distinguishes the horns from the rest of the uniform and allows them to be a little more exaggerated without looking gaudy.

Very nice.

philly.png

As a rule, I don't like contrasting yokes. But this actually works for this uniform, since the horns arise from the color of the body. Nice idea - very creative.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

What is under the shoulder numbers? For some reason, it looks like the Chargers' bolt. anyways, I think the pants are too simple for the jersey, and in my mind, wouldn't look great on the football field.

Good effort, though.

What is under the shoulder numbers? For some reason, it looks like the Chargers' bolt. anyways, I think the pants are too simple for the jersey, and in my mind, wouldn't look great on the football field.

Good effort, though.

Hi,

That's the end of the shoulder horns, like on the 70s-90s Rams unis.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Archived