World Baseball Classic

Umachines

Does anybody know if Chris is gonna add this event to Baseball section?:

I actually know Chris, talk to him a lot on MSN... so I'll ask him for you. No promises, but I'll try to persuade him to add these.

My brother's cousin's former roomate's best friend's dog walker actually knows him, so I'll try to relay that information for you.

I actually know Chris, talk to him a lot on MSN... so I'll ask him for you. No promises, but I'll try to persuade him to add these.

This CC guy, I don't know... always dropping names on the boards. Who does he think he is? "I know Chris". Sure ya do, guy. Blah, blah, blah. You know "Chris". Whatever, dude... keep talkin', Mr. Big Shot.

:P (I make joke.)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

My brother's cousin's former roomate's best friend's dog walker actually knows him, so I'll try to relay that information for you.

Wouldn't your brother's cousin also be your cousin? :P

1zqy8ok.gif

Thanks!. You were as useful as you wanted to be. Well, I'm just working for the WBC mod (only uniforms, another guy is making the hard part), and I'm planing to make at least Pool "D" uniforms for MVP Baseball 2005 mod. Maybe I'm making the rest of the uniforms, if nobody else dares. By now, I'm showing you some sort of concepts, although they should be very close to final Venezuela (my country) uniforms, according to Majestic Athletic designs.

preview-ven.jpg

Two words about Venezuelan sports main color: Notice main color is not in Venezuela's flag at all. It's some sort of maroon, red wine, 'vinotinto' in spanish. Several years ago, when few people had a TV set in my country there was an important soccer match against Ingland. Well, the bus that was travelling with the guys' yellow-blue-red uniforms and part of the team crashed far from the game's city and a couple of them died. So with part of the team dead and no uniforms they decided to play anyway. Near the stadium there was a Venezuelan National Guard military base. They had some red wine soccer uniforms, since that was the color National Guard used to wear when facing Navy, Army or Air force in friendly matches. Venezuelan team wore those uniforms and...hey, they didn't win, it's not a movie, and it was England, remember. But what really matters is the way to honor what happened then. So since that time we wear in red wine for international competitions.

Wouldn't your brother's cousin also be your cousin? :P

Spoil my fun why don't you? :P

Archived