Concept for The Ohio State University

ezreiter3

Hey guys, recently I've been tweaking some of the Big Ten teams basketball packages. Thus far, Ohio State is the only one that I'm satisfied with and thus I wanted to show it off to you. I changed the jersey script to match the logo more and emphasized the block O logo as a secondary. Hope you guys like it.

Ohio State Concept

Edit: The image was ginormous, so I linked it instead

rush.png

Clipboard03.jpg

Lookin' good. I'm not sure I like the gray alternate, but the other two are great. I don't really have any suggestions. I don't think silver works for a jersey color in general, so it's not like you did anything wrong there. It's just not a good primary color in my opinion. At least you didn't go with a black alt, regardless of how nice that may look.

I really like the Buckeyes' jersey as it is now, the striping and layout, but this is very good as well, just in a different way. One thing you've done that I like better, theuse of the split numbers, though I would make them straight instead of oblique. They compliment the wordmark much better tan the numbers they currently use, of which I've never been a huge fan. I would like to see more use for the Buckeye Sticker logo, and I don't like the plain baseline wordmarks.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The old logo isn't used by any one except the baseball team I think.

You mean the plain Block O? Have you checked the 50 yard line of Ohio Stadium lately?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like the Block O and the wordmark better when they are separate, as you've done here: Block O as a shorts logo, wordmark on the chest.

Good start. I like that you use the plain block O on the shorts. One suggestion is to use the athletic logo on the neckline of the home/away and then use the block O on the alt so that you would be swapping them.

Im definately for scrapping the Colorado look for the numbers and going without the slant.

You could use the Buckeye leaf on the backs above the player name like alot of NBA teams have done.

Greg Oden would sure look good in these digs, I'm sure.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

Archived