High School Hockey

jverbgraphics

OK so I dunno if this means that I am a huge dork or not but I created hockey jerseys for my old high school. The school is West Windsor-Plainsboro High School in Princeton Junction, NJ. C&C welcome please!!! :D Also if you make jerseys of your high school Id love for you to post them on this thread. Thanks! Its home, away, and alternate/

WW-PHomecopy.jpg

WW-PRoadcopy.jpg

WW-PAltcopy.jpg

The ECU pirate is lookin' good in green and gold, I must say. I'm not feeling the numbers, mainly in their roundness and the 3D look. I think something with some sharp angles or something would work better, to add the dangerous feel to it. On the alt, I like the logo. As someone already mentioned, it should be on the shoulders of the other two jerseys. I'd try to change the color of the shoulder/sleeve numbers on the alt though. Yellow on yellow doesn't look right. Again I'd change the rounded numbers.

Actually, after looking at it again, the logo is confusing me. It looks like an "R", but the school is West Windsor-Plainsboro.

The ECU pirate is lookin' good in green and gold, I must say. I'm not feeling the numbers, mainly in their roundness and the 3D look. I think something with some sharp angles or something would work better, to add the dangerous feel to it. On the alt, I like the logo. As someone already mentioned, it should be on the shoulders of the other two jerseys. I'd try to change the color of the shoulder/sleeve numbers on the alt though. Yellow on yellow doesn't look right. Again I'd change the rounded numbers.

Actually, after looking at it again, the logo is confusing me. It looks like an "R", but the school is West Windsor-Plainsboro.

I see an R in the alt logo as well.

Perhaps change the direction of the sword so it is up and down.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Funny this came up cause I just last week effed around with a uniform set for my old high school too, that has an excellent team and tremendous home sweaters already.

I did a slight update of the home uniform and did wholesale revamps of the away and third. The wordmark and LA monogram were given a bit of an update as well.

loyolaramblers.gif

I actually used the Loyola University PANTONE colors, but as far as I remember they are the same for the high school.

95Champs.JPG

A look at the current home uniform, for about the last 15 years I think.

If your taking requests...

My school is the Romeo Bulldogs (romeo michigan) Our colors are red and white with blue trim. Here is a link of what our bulldog looks like. http://www.superiorfcu.com/images/logo_bulldog.gif He is usually blue but if you need to change his color to match your concept thats cool too.

Thanks.

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Aight Dan I had some time on my hands so here ya go. I wasnt sure what number you wanted or your last name so I went generic. The Romeo (MI) Bulldogs. Thanks to Fresno state and Ferris States helpoful logos. Ill admit I went a little nuts with the alternate, but hey thats what they are for! C&C apreciated.

Romeohomecopy.jpg

Romeoawaycopy.jpg

Romeoaltcopy.jpg

Thanks,

Looks cool. I always thought htey shouls use the habs jersey. Currently they use the red wings and have the ferris state bulldog.

I would go traditional and use the wings and have bulldogs on the home and romeo on road, like how the rangers do it. not drop shado or anything.

I always thought that our bulldog wouldnt lend to a good hockey jersey crest. But you proved me wrong on those three.

Great job

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Aight Dan I had some time on my hands so here ya go. I wasnt sure what number you wanted or your last name so I went generic. The Romeo (MI) Bulldogs. Thanks to Fresno state and Ferris States helpoful logos. Ill admit I went a little nuts with the alternate, but hey thats what they are for! C&C apreciated.

Romeohomecopy.jpg

Romeoawaycopy.jpg

Romeoaltcopy.jpg

These look pretty good, but I don't like the use of two different logos of the same thing. You could try to find the Fresno logo with just the head for the alt. jersey.

Did Kid Rock play for Romeo High? I know he's from there

Back when I was at Walther one of the teachers and a couple of students talked of starting a hockey club. It never got any farther than that, though. For the fun of it I created a drawing of a goalie with a Red Wings style jerseys except kelly green and white. It had a profile of a bucking bronco on the front and W's for the shoulder patches. I saw this thread and decided to create brand new unis. The logo I used is one I created and post awhile back. I took two horseshoes and interlocked them to make a W with Walther on a ribbon over them for the shoulder patches.

home uniforms

wlhshckyfantasyw.png

road uniforms

wlhshckyfantasyg.jpg

The helmet template used for this I found on this forum. I don't remember where I found it, but would like to give the person credit. The rest of the templates are my own.

C&C welcomed. :hockeysmiley:

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Archived