NBA

1. New Orleans Hornets

2. Atlanta Hawks

NHL

1. Atlanta Thrashers

2. Calgary Flames

MLB

1. Atlanta Braves

So as you can see, I only have double allegiance in two sports, which are the one's in which I'm not a hardcore nut for. :P

And yeah, I think it's alright for anybody else to root for as many teams as they want to. Only thing I don't like is the people who have a new favorite team every other year according to the standings.

Usually go for the locals of my hometown, Melbourne, so that's St Kilda in the AFL, Melb. Tigers in NBL, Melb. Storm in the NRL, the Vics in the Cricket comps, and Melb. Victory in A-League soccer, and i may as well include the Melb. Phoenix in the Netball, and Melb. Ice in the Ice Hockey.....

What of the WNBL? Rangers or Boomers?

For my part, I'm Boston across the board in the pros: Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins, Celtics, Revolution, and I guess the Cannons. In college sports, it's Notre Dame football and UCONN basketball. When I was little, I liked the Astros' radioactive pull-overs, 'Dome, and white sneakers; so I continue to root for them. On Sega Master System's Great Baseball, I used to kick ass with Montreal; so I was always partial to the Expos. Strangely enough, I don't support any other team in other sports. Go figure.

Archived