ESPN's all-time Super Bowl roster

DrBear

...was named as the RBs and QB? (For a variety of reasons, I missed about the last half-hour). And there isn't anything on the ESPN.com site (which, by the way, is almost unreadable after their last redesign).

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw at QB. I don't remember the RB's. Perhaps John Riggins was one of them.

RB's were John Riggins, Larry Csonka and Franco Harris. Emmitt Smith was named the 40th man.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw at QB.  I don't remember the RB's.  Perhaps John Riggins was one of them.

RB's were John Riggins, Larry Csonka and Franco Harris. Emmitt Smith was named the 40th man.

Thurman Thomas was left off the list? but Emmit (most overrated player of all time) got Honerable mention?

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

yea i hate it when you are the leagues all time rusher, definately overrated....I'm not a huge Emmitt fan at all, but you have to give him some credit.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

yea i hate it when you are the leagues all time rusher, definately overrated....I'm not a huge Emmitt fan at all, but you have to give him some credit.

being that any back in the league could have did what he did with that O-line. and he played for so long. the record means about nothing now adays.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw at QB.  I don't remember the RB's.  Perhaps John Riggins was one of them.

What a joke to not have Timmy Smith on this list. :cursing:

A Super Bowl record 204 yards rushing and also scored 2 touchdowns in that one game. The voters really dropped the ball on this one

6uXNWAo.png

Archived