NFL Sigs...

BCBoy

The Rams sig with the original design didn't work out as well with the darker colours so I used a different design:

New design

stlouisramssigs.gif

Original

stlouisramssig.gif

I stuck the original just to show how dark it turned out.

DrBear, I'm still looking for a better Rodgers picture so don't worry, yours is still coming

there have been better made. you did a solid job though.

Yah, there are a lot of talented sig makers on this board (including you if I'm not mistaken) and I've just started to make sigs since I've found them really fun to make. Still finding my way around how to use certain tools, since I'm relatively new to Photoshop, but hopefully I'll progress a lot in the next few months

Yah, there are a lot of talented sig makers on this board (including you if I'm not mistaken) and I've just started to make sigs since I've found them really fun to make. Still findy my way around how to use certain tools, since I'm relatively new to Photoshop, but hopefully I'll progress a lot in the next few months

thank god you didn't take that offensive as no offense was meant by it. you look like you have just figured out sigs. Yes I make sigs and I have made my own... if you need some help with brush packs or tutorials on how to make sigs I can help you out...

Yah, there are a lot of talented sig makers on this board (including you if I'm not mistaken) and I've just started to make sigs since I've found them really fun to make. Still findy my way around how to use certain tools, since I'm relatively new to Photoshop, but hopefully I'll progress a lot in the next few months

thank god you didn't take that offensive as no offense was meant by it. you look like you have just figured out sigs. Yes I make sigs and I have made my own... if you need some help with brush packs or tutorials on how to make sigs I can help you out...

Yah, help would be greatly appreciated if you could point me in any directions.

Colts-Peyton Manning and Brandon Stokley

Please.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Archived