Bears Concept

Rishard101

sorry, bossman. as a packers fan, i say go for it. but as a human who sees in color I say no. the bears jerseys now are fine and steeped in tradition. plus, i saw no spot for the GSH which is blasphemy in Chicago.

No, for almost every reason you could think of.

- navy blue's too light

- royal blue and black in the same concept

- black numbers on a blue jersey

- WAY WAY WAY too much orange

- logo on helmet very inconspicuous and does not stand out

- orange facemasks

- no "Chicago Bears" font for numbers

- no "Chicago Bears" striping

- no "GSH"

the orange jerseys are fairly close to the "Orange Crush" Broncos uniforms, which is another problem - you've traded in an iconic look for one that another team had and discarded.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

you know....

for all we know this could be the guys first ever concept. SOMEONE could mention the fact that he utilized the template very well and the execution is excellant. who knows this might have taken him days to do...

maybe the colors and style wouldnt be great for the bears - but overall as a concept for a different team i think its really good. the only problem i have with it is the helmet logo... needs a white outline or something to make it stand out also idk about the orange facemasks.

welcome new buddy

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

you know....

for all we know this could be the guys first ever concept. SOMEONE could mention the fact that he utilized the template very well and the execution is excellant. who knows this might have taken him days to do...

maybe the colors and style wouldnt be great for the bears - but overall as a concept for a different team i think its really good. the only problem i have with it is the helmet logo... needs a white outline or something to make it stand out also idk about the orange facemasks.

welcome new buddy

actually it is my first concept, but I didn't spend days on it, more like half an hour, I'll take your guys' suggestions and try and improve it.

Archived