Sens concept

jkrdevil

Many people feel like me and think the Sens should use there thirds as thier home. But I think the Sens should use a red home, but not what the have. So here is my Sens concept using the Sens third as a base. Rc's template (of cource).

Sens Home

Sens Road

I made a white version to go along with the red. The thirds would be thier current thirds, with the current third logo.

I think I've seen a red version of that before.  Very similar.  Good try, but I as a Sens fan, I'd have to say no to both.

With the first jersey I think it's because that version in red just doesn't work because the black cuffs are too much.

The second has too little red.  It needs to have a good balance of red and black, but only less that proportionately even.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The white jersey is nice, though black names/numbers would probably work better.  I'd rather seem them take the current black and make it the home jersey (replacing that hideous mess they wear now), but the red looks nice as well.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

but I as a Sens fan, I'd have to say no to both.

whoa whoa WHOA WAIT A SEC....I thought you were,....bah forget it, aint even worth it....

anyways, I dont think the red jersey works with the 2D logo for visibility purposes. not your fault, just how the logo is.

I do wish the sens would make thier mind up on which jersey design to go with. personally I liked the black version of thier current white jersey (this coming from a guy who doesnt like anything older most of the time) and they need to lose that babylon 5 looking font they use. they just have a real screwed up, jumbled identity thats all. A little simplicity would do them wonders

I would love if the consolidated their identity to one primary logo (preferably the 3D one) and one uniform patern for home and away. The Sen's third jersey is by far their best IMO, so I wouldn't mind seing their away jersey like the one you drew. As for a red jersey, I would mind a different third jersey design. Maybe a tribute to their old school roots?

but I as a Sens fan, I'd have to say no to both.

whoa whoa WHOA WAIT A SEC....I thought you were,....bah forget it, aint even worth it....

I had a feeling the minute I posted that that you would reply and you'd say that.

I'm Anaheim first and always, Ottawa second. (See I fell in with both teams from day one each, but it's Anaheim's love that burns brighter.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I would love if the consolidated their identity to one primary logo (preferably the 3D one) and one uniform patern for home and away.

A red version of the black jersey would be tight. I bought a black Sens jersey last year, and for my money, it's visually tied for the nicest jersey in the league (the Avalanche light jersey is perfect IMO as well).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

• LMU locked this topic

Archived