Raiders Concept

BavarianMW

Nice template - I hate the Raiders, but a good looking concept.

Look for Art Shell to get things turned around - He bleeds the Silver & Black.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Nice- I like the logo on the sleeve in the white area

yeah i don like the raiders either i live in the bay area, and im a Saints fan random i know but deep down im a niner fan thats who i grew up w/ but yeah i just dont like their unis cuz they are soooo boring and plain

No offence, but that sounds like a 12 year old girl....

have a nice day

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

You have to have the TV numbers on an NFL uniform.

say what? :therock:

tv numbers...

you know, those numbers that they put on the uniforms, so you could see what player was who, from the TV camera angle.

either put on the sleeves or the shoulders.

Nice- I like the logo on the sleeve in the white area
yeah i don like the raiders either i live in the bay area, and im a Saints fan random i know but deep down im a niner fan thats who i grew up w/ but yeah i just dont like their unis cuz they are soooo boring and plain

have a nice day

a 12 yr old girl knows how to spell offense

have a nice day

a 12 yr old girl knows how to spell offense

This statement is so full of irony it's practically oozing out the bottom.

The guy who's been ridiculed more than anyone else on the boards for :censored:ty spelling attacking someone else's spelling. Pot, this is kettle. Kettle, pot.

Furthermore, outside the US, "offense" is spelled "offence". This includes Canada, England, Australia and the rest of the English-speaking world that exists beyond your little enclave. So before you jump down his throat for a perceived misspelling, realize he may not be American, he may be right... and you may look like an ass for calling him on it. <_<

-------------------------------------------

As for the concept, it's the Raiders' present look with an Atlanta Falcons' knockoff sleeve insert. Meh. I'd sooner leave the Raiders right where they are than declare the Falcons the pinnacle of NFL uniform design that everyone else should copy.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived