Dallas Desperados AFL Concept

huskeraddict

Ok, the first think I did was dump the star in the background. It reminded me too much of the Cowboys. Then I changed the colors to Navy Blue and Gold. I think the colors are well suited. I think even though the text is over the top, it is OK for the AFL. Also I put the jersey ad on. I thought that was a nice addition. Also the word font down the pant stripe I thought would be cool, but I don't think that would ever be done. C&C Please. :D

dallasdesperados6ir.png

CNBtE.png

Well the star is suppose to remind you of the Cowboys, Jerry Jones owns both teams :D

Other than that, this is very nice. I don't think that I would drop what they currently have (well, they are one of my favorites). But if they were to change, I think this would be a good direction.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

where should I start

1. I would change gold back to Blue, the gold is just not working out for this concept

2. Change the font, this font makes it look gaudy and over the top.

3. Change the number font as well. The 7 looks like a backwards F

4. Make the Dallas on the uniforms smaller, if it's bigger than the uni's then it doesn't need to be that big

5. make an outline on the desperado on the pants, you can barely see him.

6. Go with a more traditional striping instead of putting Dallas on the pants, we know it's Dallas, but we should also be noting that they are also the Desperados.

Overall, this doesn't work for me. I see where your going, but you need to keep working this logo, just doesn't seem like a finished concept

The "Dallas" on the front of the jerseys is a bit too big. I'm not feeling the number font either. The 7 looks like a backwards F. The Dallas down the pant leg seems a bit overkill, I like their logo a lot, just for the record. I'd like to see either a blue or gold helmet though. Great start...only small tweaks to go.

One last thing: I could really go for a Chicken Carbonara from Quizno's after seeing their logo on there.

Archived