Pirates All Star Game Jerseys

Chris062190

And ARRRRRRRgyle socks so says Mike Keenan. :D

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Roger Wilson, the Pirates Clubhouse Manager told me that the alternates aren't even supposed to have the All-Star Game patch. Only the home and road jerseys will have it and that mlb.com is showing the patch on the wrong side of the uniform. That was as of last month...

Roger Wilson, the Pirates Clubhouse Manager told me that the alternates aren't even supposed to have the All-Star Game patch. Only the home and road jerseys will have it and that mlb.com is showing the patch on the wrong side of the uniform. That was as of last month...

ROGER Wilson? Jack , Craig , now Roger? Is there a freaking Wilson factory in Pittsburgh?

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

I just dont like stripes on the vests, at least not for the Pirates.

Thats why its an alternate.

The regular ones are the same ones they wore in the 60's. They did this to look more traditional when they moved to the more traditional park. It wasnt origonally designed for stripes and, i agree, it doesnt look that good. But, thats probably why.

oBIgzrL.png

Archived