Draft hats 06

HatManTC

does any one have a photo of the new draft hats.

i think they are white with a grey logo off to the side(if you watched the Superbowl you might have caught a glimpse of them)

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Yeah, I bought one at the Super Bowl shop here in Detroit. They are all white, with mesh on the back, but stretchfit. The logo is on the back right panel and is painted on in an outline design- areas aren't colored in- and the NFLE logo is on the back. They fit pretty well.

spikes.jpg

Yeah, I bought one at the Super Bowl shop here in Detroit. They are all white, with mesh on the back, but stretchfit. The logo is on the back right panel and is painted on in an outline design- areas aren't colored in- and the NFLE logo is on the back. They fit pretty well.

can you take a pic and host it. like i said i caught a glance at it during the SB but didnt get a good view.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Back right panel?? So you're telling me the front of the hat is blank...? :blink:

Back right panel?? So you're telling me the front of the hat is blank...? :blink:

The front has the logo too. Go to NFL Shop and type in 06 draft and a steelers one comes up.

Not bad! Simple, effective, stylish. I'd like one. Anything's better than those damn Crest Toothpaste swirly things they had for the 'midseason' cap or whatever it was.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Not bad! Simple, effective, stylish. I'd like one.

Ditto...nothing about it says "We're bringing this design back from 1992", no pants stripes, no ugly, superfluous graphics...Plus it's fitted, which is always a good choice, unlike some of the season "sideline" caps. I'd say this is one of the better hats they've designed.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived