WBC Unis For Opening Night

Bouj

i also noticed that korea had a small silver horizontal stripe that ran from the end of the pants stripe on the calf. anyone else notice it?

^ Yeah. The whole stripe ending that high up is goofy, and the silver strip just caps it. Completely out of place, IMO.

Plus, the pitcher is wearing the new Nike Pro undershirt which has red at the elbows, very conspicuous against the white/blue jersey.

The Olde English lettering on China looks really, really weird.

Sure, it would have been nice to see Chinese-like lettering to go on their uniforms. But, heck, I'd settle for plain old script over the Olde English.

Actually, Japan's whole uniform made me throw up. A script is cool. On the helmets? WTF? No way that should ever happen.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Actually, Japan's whole uniform made me throw up. A script is cool. On the helmets? WTF? No way that should ever happen.

Why not? People complain about Korea's caps being to plain, complain about China using old English and now complain about Japan using script on their helmets and caps... I just don't know if you people can be pleased. Oh wait we're sports logo and uniform freaks, so the answer to that is "NOOOOOOO!" *LOL* I don't have a problem with Japan having the script on their caps and helmets. If I was to grade the uni's from Pool A:

Japan A There's just something cool about them.

China A Old English, simple and classic.

CT B Nice uni's, not great, not bad.

Korea C- Plain, but stripes not matching is horrible, and the pant stripe just abruptly ending... what did ya forget to finish? Was it 4 PM on Friday? No. It's Nike who seems to screw everything up they can. Can we say Denver Broncos pant stripe?

Sort of something I noticed with Japan's road jerseys, the side paneling reminds me of the football batwing side paneling.

Archived