Bobcats unis spotted?

random

i just bought NBA live 2004. one thing that struck me was the option to play as the Charlotte Bobcats. i decided to play a game as the bobcats to see what jerseys they were given. and what i found was very realistic uniforms that may just be at least the early designs of the Bobcats unis. correct me if i'm wrong but i think these could be real...

AWAY

other_001.jpg

HOME

other_002.jpg

...what do you guys think?

Azzuri.gif

I haven't given much of a glance towards Charolette, but did anyone notice Dallas has a 3rd jersey in this game?  It is an awful gray (grey?) color.  I have never seen it before, and was wondering if anyone had heard of this before.

Whatcha gonna do when the Ultimate MegaPowers run wild over you!

UMPPrimarySig.jpgUMPWarriorSig.jpgUMPAltSig.jpg

I haven't given much of a glance towards Charolette, but did anyone notice Dallas has a 3rd jersey in this game? It is an awful gray (grey?) color. I have never seen it before, and was wondering if anyone had heard of this before.

yup, seen those everywhere in stores but i have never seen them wear those in games.  :)

Doh!

I am always a bit cynical about trusting a video game, particularly this far out. Its probably just that EA wanted to include the Bobcats in the game and therefore needed a uniform for them. I'd be surprised if this matches up with what the Bobcats wear when they start playing.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I am always a bit cynical about trusting a video game, particularly this far out. Its probably just that EA wanted to include the Bobcats in the game and therefore needed a uniform for them. I'd be surprised if this matches up with what the Bobcats wear when they start playing.

I have to agree with you on this one. I have Madden NFL 2002, and it is made for the 2001 season. That's one season before the Texans debuted. Their uniforms look like Penn State with a Texans logo on the helmet.

From the screen shots, I can't see them being the real ones, the one uniform is red and white, the other is blue and white (maybe red on the numbers?) Thaat 'Bobcats' script looks like someone put some thought into it, other than the 'charlotte' name

• LMU locked this topic

Archived