Kovalchuk Army

GUINNESS

I gotta say thats a pretty cool shirt. That was one of my favorite moments this year, watching Kovalchuk point at Crosby, just awesome. I went on getty images to find that pic and i did, and while i was looking through some Kovalchuk pics I came across these and a few others. I dont ever get see the Thrashers, but I was wondering if any one had any insight into why Kovalchuk is just waring a practice jersey for warm ups before a game? Was he hurt or what, becuase Ive seen other pics of him warming up the game jersey w/ shoulder pads. It looks to me like there is another guy behind him in the first pic w/ the same jersey on, but in the second pic, u can see Tampa's goalie in his game day stuff. Was this maybe a promotion to try and sell the new Reebok practice jerseys?

56642588.jpg

56960079.jpg

SEAsig.png

I dont ever get see the Thrashers, but I was wondering if any one had any insight into why Kovalchuk is just waring a practice jersey for warm ups before a game? Was he hurt or what, becuase Ive seen other pics of him warming up the game jersey w/ shoulder pads. It looks to me like there is another guy behind him in the first pic w/ the same jersey on, but in the second pic, u can see Tampa's goalie in his game day stuff. Was this maybe a promotion to try and sell the new Reebok practice jerseys?

Every Saturday game, the Thrashers designate it "True Blue" night, and wear the light blue jerseys. Also, a fan wins a signed pre-skate jersey that the players wore that night.

I don't get to see much of the pre-game festivities (I'm usually busy working somewhere in the arena....), but I believe this is how it goes.

As someone involved in hockey as well as someone that has the gift of being able to wear sports T-shirts to work, a quick PM or some sort of official info on how to pick one of these up would be very much appreciated.

I like the design as well. Simple and effective.

BroncosSig.jpg

I'm tempted to design a "Sens Suck" T-shirt, and if I show up to the ACC about 1 hour before face-off, I'm sure I could unload about 18,000. :D

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I'm tempted to design a "Sens Suck" T-shirt, and if I show up to the ACC about 1 hour before face-off, I'm sure I could unload about 18,000. :D

Isn't Toronto like 0-7 against Ottawa this season? And I don't think any of those scores have been close....

I'm tempted to design a "Sens Suck" T-shirt, and if I show up to the ACC about 1 hour before face-off, I'm sure I could unload about 18,000.  :D

Isn't Toronto like 0-7 against Ottawa this season? And I don't think any of those scores have been close....

The first two were shoot out wins by Ottawa, but just because we have been beat 7 out of 7 times this season doesnt mean Ottawa sucks any less, because they suck, alot, and no matter how well they do during the season they still suck.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I'm tempted to design a "Sens Suck" T-shirt, and if I show up to the ACC about 1 hour before face-off, I'm sure I could unload about 18,000.  :D

The first two were shoot out wins by Ottawa, but just because we have been beat 7 out of 7 times this season doesnt mean Ottawa sucks any less, because they suck, alot, and no matter how well they do during the season they still suck.

but you've lost 7 times to them and if they suck then toronto sucks even more then the sens

spacer.png

It sucks knowing that he could have easily played for the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles.

Oh well....Thrashers fans should keep the name Ondrej Pavalec in mind.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I ordered mine last week.

It's awesome that Ilya has the same shirt I will soon have.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived