Tennesee Titans Concept

eRay

Umm, it's decent. The helmet is questionable, but I like your use of the sword logo on the pant leg. I personally think they should use the flames more. I like your use of red, also. They used to have a red jersey with navy shoulders that they sold as an alt. jersey, but they never wore it. I'll see if I can find a pic of it. I can tell you right now that they would not use those numbers, though. Overall, though, pretty good.

BTW, what program did you do this on?

Personally, I prefer what they have currently.

Honestly, there isn't much on this that I really can say that I like. The helmet logo is way too small and the placement just doesn't seem right to me.

The number font doesn't seem right either. I want to say that it isn't "strong" enough for me. It doesn't add to the statement of the jersey; they're just sort of there.

Overall, I think this is a good start that needs refining. Keep at it.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

when i started out on the jerseys i used red a lot more than is shown, but I thought it looked bad every time i did it. the same can be said about the helmet. i just couldnt get it to look right. i will update probably tomorrow sometime, with a new number font i like alot better.

I actually prefer the first try at this, with the exception of the number font, which is a little refined and doesn't mesh well with the Titans' wordmark. On the 2nd, there's a little too much red. You kept enough red in the concept - on the helmet logo and patches - that much more beyond that draws too much attention to the red and away from the double blue.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

i think a team could go with 2 sets of navy pants and get away with it. instead of having navy and white, they have navy and navy. it really isnt that hard to fathom. they might not need them, but i chose to include it in my concept. thanx for the input all.

I think the red is used strangely here, either it should be dropped or made more prevelant (my vote). Also, the helmet looks awkward and high school-ish...maybe try the sword/shield logo on the helmet and use some striping?

Archived