2006 NHL Playoffs

stpmn

untitled53te.png

More released logos.

The 2006 Awards logo has a bad font around the puck. Its difficult to make out even when its enlarged. It reads: NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE AWARDS SHOW / VANCOUVER

Those playoff logos are nice. Will they be sewn onto each team's jersey throughout each round of the playffs, or are they just for decorations?

And why isn't the league using this beauty instead of that dreary new logo for the awards show? What a travesty...

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Those playoff logos are nice. Will they be sewn onto each team's jersey throughout each round of the playffs, or are they just for decorations?

I think that would not be a good idea. with the exception of the final or the conference final (maybe) no round should get a patch

I think that would not be a good idea. with the exception of the final or the conference final (maybe) no round should get a patch

I have a feeling it will just be shown on TV and websites, and maybe on the boards in the corners at most. The only playoff addition to a jersey would be a "Stanley Cup Final" patch, like before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Why is the red of the Eastern Conference on the left and the blue of the Western Conference on the right? :rolleyes:

untitled40si.png

because that's they way it is ont the primary Stanley Cup logo. I guess they put it in order of importance this year.

Archived