Free AHL Game Pictures

Neon_Matrix

So I was lucky enough to snag a pair of those free Marlies tix from that RBK giveaway, and my seats were pretty good for being free - the top of the platnum section (7 rows up from the glass). It also happened to be Mascot Mayham night, so there were mascots from NHL, AHL, OHL and other various teams playin a game of shinny and posin for pictures. I am going to post some of the better pics from the night. Enjoy, and see what you missed out on Chris. :P

IMG_2749.jpg

Me and the Bellville Bulls mascot.

IMG_2737.jpg

Me and the Western University mascot (Western SUCKS!)

IMG_2722.jpg

Me and one of the Peterborough Petes mascots.

IMG_2687.jpg

Me with the other Peterborough Pete mascot, Slapshot.

IMG_2683.jpg

Me and Carlton the bear (GO LEAFS!)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

IMG_2710.jpg

Stanley C. Panther and I, fighting...

IMG_2712.jpg

Later I'm pulling his tail, and just when his showboating isnt going as planned...

IMG_2713.jpg

He slips and nails his nutz on the railing...oh it was funny...

IMG_2699.jpg

Stormy, the Canes mascot chillaxin...

IMG_2657.jpg

The Mascot game...the Raptors dude is there...and Ace from the Jays...AND Jason from the Argonauts...WOO!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

IMG_2513.jpg

The Ricoh from my seats!

IMG_2524.jpg

Line up.

IMG_2585.jpg

The game is about to begin.

IMG_2607.jpg

The future of the Leafs...

IMG_2680.jpg

The Iowa Stars jerseys look REALLY good in person.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

IMG_2718.jpg

Another shot of them.

IMG_2743.jpg

Brawl at the end.

IMG_2740.jpg

More pushin and shovin...

IMG_2685.jpg

Bench shot.

IMG_2719.jpg

Poor Bates...he used to be in the NHL...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Wow, your seats were alot better than the ones I got.

I always move down with permissoon form an usher I know.

Before I saw your game photos I was gonna ask you if you saw any of the game. Seemed like you spent most of your time posin for pics with those large stuffed animals.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

awesome pics man! I get to go to the Winnipeg game this weekend, thanks to the free tix.

I'll be there too... sec. 210, row 2, seats 16-17... I'll be there with 3 of my buddies, so it might be kinda awkward, but it'll be cool nonetheless.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Wow, your seats were alot better than the ones I got.

I always move down with permissoon form an usher I know.

Before I saw your game photos I was gonna ask you if you saw any of the game. Seemed like you spent most of your time posin for pics with those large stuffed animals.

What? There was a hockey game?...

jpslapshot22, we have nazi-esque security guards there who check your tickets every time you enter the platnums, I mean, some kid and his dad went to sit at the boards, the staff knew they didn't belong there, and made them move back to their original seats.

And Chris, I said I'd invite you if you were nice, and I don't remember you being nice. :P It was a fun game, the 3rd was alot of fun in the last 10 mins, only problem is all the Marlies players I knew were pretty much out of the line up or up with the Leafs. The only ones I knew were Bell, White, Pohl, Battegliea, Suglobov, Forster and....I think thats all. Damn the Leafs for stealing Wellwood and Coliacavo!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

My free ticket game was in Hamilt on the 10th of March. The seats were originally in the corner but it was pretty empty so me and my dad just moved to one of the blue lines. It was a good game Manitoba scored first on a bad giveaway, then the score was tied in the second. Hamilton won in OT on a breakaway goal my Marc Antoine Poulliot.

1zqy8ok.gif

jpslapshot22, we have nazi-esque security guards there who check your tickets every time you enter the platnums, I mean, some kid and his dad went to sit at the boards, the staff knew they didn't belong there, and made them move back to their original seats.

Lowell's Tsongas Arena is a small, single-bowl, 6400 seat arena. The only difference between any of the sections is that some of the center-ice section seats are padded and have drink holders. No one gives you a hard time, as long as you stay in your seat and don't spend half the game running around and jumping over rows.

I haven't had any problem "upgrading" seats at any game I've been to, regardless of the arena. At the All-Star Game in Manchester, my friend (who was on crutches) and I sat in the handicapped seats, and no one said a thing, considering those seats have to be reserved in advance. I think the only arena I haven't been able to move around in was Providence Civic Center, because it was a sellout. Maybe I could include Blue Cross Arena in Rochester as well, it was a sellout too.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Its funny, after tonights Leafs game, both Bell and Suglobov, who were in the Marlies line up that night, might have played their last AHL game while I was there. WICKED!

BTW, for the Winnipeg people, check to see if they have any promos on that night, cuz if we had one for the Marlies game, you might have one for yours.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

My free ticket game was in Hamilt on the 10th of March. The seats were originally in the corner but it was pretty empty so me and my dad just moved to one of the blue lines. It was a good game Manitoba scored first on a bad giveaway, then the score was tied in the second. Hamilton won in OT on a breakaway goal my Marc Antoine Poulliot.

I had the same game, and in a similar section, however I completely forgot about it and found the tickets in my room a week after the game was played.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

My free ticket game was in Hamilt on the 10th of March. The seats were originally in the corner but it was pretty empty so me and my dad just moved to one of the blue lines.  It was a good game Manitoba scored first on a bad giveaway, then the score was tied in the second.  Hamilton won in OT on a breakaway goal my Marc Antoine Poulliot.

I had the same game, and in a similar section, however I completely forgot about it and found the tickets in my room a week after the game was played.

Pffft, you didn't miss much, I mean, who in their right mind wants to go to Hamilton anyways? :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

My free ticket game was in Hamilt on the 10th of March. The seats were originally in the corner but it was pretty empty so me and my dad just moved to one of the blue lines.  It was a good game Manitoba scored first on a bad giveaway, then the score was tied in the second.  Hamilton won in OT on a breakaway goal my Marc Antoine Poulliot.

Pffft, you didn't miss much, I mean, who in their right mind wants to go to Hamilton anyways? :P

The Argos?

---

Chris Creamer

The Argos?

Pffft, who actually goes to watch the Argos. Really, if you want to watch something during the summer, watch baseball. If you want to watch football (who the hell would want to do something like that) watch it in the winter...only if there isnt hockey on...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

The Argos?

Pffft, who actually goes to watch the Argos. Really, if you want to watch something during the summer, watch baseball. If you want to watch football (who the hell would want to do something like that) watch it in the winter...only if there isnt hockey on...

Pffft, who actually reads my post anyways :rolleyes:

---

Chris Creamer

Archived