Are the Blue Jays for real?

nsentv

Yeah, I mean Markakis hitting .356 with a .463 OBP in Spring Training means nothing, and Adam Loewen breezing through the U.S. lineup in the WBC means nothing also.  If you don't think the team will start competing come 2007, you're an idiot.

Again, I'm a objective fan, without my head up my ass. And last time I looked 2006 is not 2007 and my pointed comments were for the 2006 baseball season. Thanks for making yourself look stupid with very little help from me.

You guys are supposed to be on the same side. Let's trying getting along with one another . . . and I'll be rooting along with both of you (because I've been a fan since about 1972 -- or whenever I actually started remembering things).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Yeah, I mean Markakis hitting .356 with a .463 OBP in Spring Training means nothing, and Adam Loewen breezing through the U.S. lineup in the WBC means nothing also.  If you don't think the team will start competing come 2007, you're an idiot.

Again, I'm a objective fan, without my head up my ass. And last time I looked 2006 is not 2007 and my pointed comments were for the 2006 baseball season. Thanks for making yourself look stupid with very little help from me.

but clearly they suck and they will continue to suck for a while!

Thank you, douchebag. It'd help if you remembered what you said previously to prevent you from making a fool of yourself. And while spring training numbers mean little, when a guy hits .356 against anyone, it should merit at least some attention.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Thank you, douchebag. It'd help if you remembered what you said previously to prevent you from making a fool of yourself. And while spring training numbers mean little, when a guy hits .356 against anyone, it should merit attention.

I hit .467 in Little League. I was something of a demigod around town, but peaked athletically shortly after that.

:upside: Take a deep breath, guys. You're all rooting for a team with no chance this year. Join the club!! :D

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

but clearly they suck and they will continue to suck for a while!

Thank you, douchebag. It'd help if you remembered what you said previously to prevent you from making a fool of yourself. And while spring training numbers mean little, when a guy hits .356 against anyone, it should merit at least some attention.

Nevermind, it's not worth it. Go back an read my ORIGINAL comments and calm down. Oh, and I'll buy you a beer at the Nats/O's game if the O's are over .500.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Sure, if you'd like to get arrested for supplying alcohol to a minor. Whatever you'd prefer...

O'Douls it is, then. They are very prominently labelled, so you shouldn't have any problems.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Sure, if you'd like to get arrested for supplying alcohol to a minor.  Whatever you'd prefer...

O'Douls it is, then. They are very prominently labelled, so you shouldn't have any problems.

O'Douls has alcohol in it. I'ts like 1% so it's very little but there is some. i don't know if that would be legal to give a minor or not.

Sure, if you'd like to get arrested for supplying alcohol to a minor.  Whatever you'd prefer...

O'Douls has alcohol in it. I'ts like 1% so it's very little but there is some. i don't know if that would be legal to give a minor or not.

I'm only admitted to practice in Maryland. If they are going to RFK, they will need to seek advice from an attorney admitted in DC. I can provide some referrals if necessary. If they are going to Camden Yards, I will need to do some research (though I'm pretty sure they're safe).

Dunno i cant predict the future lol. The red soxs are not the same team this year loosing Johhny Damon ,and trading away Bronson Arroyo , i dont think they are the same team this year. The yankees porbally have chance lol. The Blue Jays proablly do this year cus we have a solid pitching line , and a good rotation, we could make it into the playoffs.

We finished off great last and came close behind red soxs. Doesnt matter how u start is on how u finished.

4kv29i.jpg

I'm only admitted to practice in Maryland. If they are going to RFK, they will need to seek advice from an attorney admitted in DC. I can provide some referrals if necessary. If they are going to Camden Yards, I will need to do some research (though I'm pretty sure they're safe).

The legal limit for a minor in Pennsylvania is 0.01%, so an O'Douls would probably get me over that.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

The legal limit for a minor in Pennsylvania is 0.01%, so an O'Douls would probably get me over that.

So bring along a designated driver. I'm sure Jigga would be willing to spring for a sasparilla for him too. He has all that birthday money to spend now. :D

Archived