NBA ALternate Project

sharplcd

This is basically eight alternate ideas i had for NBA teams. I have played around with NBA concepts but have never posted any of mine until now.

Nets

Now I know Next year the Nets will have red alternates, but this is just my idea of how they should look

Pacers

Now heres my yellow pacers alternate.

Raptors

Raptors Black alternate.

Nuggets

Nuggets yellow/Gold

T'Wolves

Minnesota green conept

Celtics

Now this Celtics one is very similar to their st. Patricks day jersey. I like this idea much more then their black/green alternates.

Mavs

This Mavs blue alternate i think is a better replacement to tacky green they have now.

Finally:

Sonics

This is the Remember the 90's Sonics jersey.

C&C please

i hate all of these except the mavs alt.

the nets red jersey that u swiped has messed up side panels on the shorts, one view they are fileld with blue, and the side view they are filled with silver. other than a nice mavs jersey, you have done one more thing for me. you made me glad that not all teams go the obvious route with their alts. raps, twolves, celtics, and nuggs for example.

are the side stripes black on the pacers one?

no their the pacers dark blue but it's hard to see.

Eray: I know about the Nets one, but hey i had the idea to fill in the diamond of the side panels silver but just couldn't do it right on the smaller parts.

i hate all of these except the mavs alt.

the nets red jersey that u swiped has messed up side panels on the shorts, one view they are fileld with blue, and the side view they are filled with silver. other than a nice mavs jersey, you have done one more thing for me. you made me glad that not all teams go the obvious route with their alts. raps, twolves, celtics, and nuggs for example.

agreed...they're all very obvious solutions :therock:

Mavs and Raptors all ready have those ALT.

no they don't. the Raptors alt is now the purple, it used to be red. The Mavs alt is the green jersey. Toronto has never had a black jersey and Dallas has never had a light blue jersey.

Archived