Tennesse Volunteers

Evan

I like the second one with black, I think it needs to to give more pop and definition to the jersey. And the integration of the checkerboard w/o going overboard is real good.

Not so sure about the Vols part, it looks good. But I think i would rather see maybe a smaller font with Tenneesse And Volunteers on them.

Overall they look good.

(maybe black outline around letters/numbers/name on one w/ black outline in it) But that might be a black overkill

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

I like your concept very much, but I had two thoughts when looking at it.

1) What would the areas ouside the piping (best name I could think of for it) look like if they were the opposite color (when the black piping is used).

2) Outline the numbers and wordmark with black.

That being said, it's a very good concept and probably the best I've seen in this thread.

We are one!

Nice concept, but count me with those who took issue with the use of "VOLS" as the wordmark on every jersey. Very few college teams refer to themselves by just their nickname on their jerseys, and I am not sure any schools go by an abbreviation of their nickname. Keep this design, and put "TENNESSEE" back on the fronts, and you have a winner in a landslide, because the design is good enough to wear.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Nice concept, but count me with those who took issue with the use of "VOLS" as the wordmark on every jersey. Very few college teams refer to themselves by just their nickname on their jerseys, and I am not sure any schools go by an abbreviation of their nickname. Keep this design, and put "TENNESSEE" back on the fronts, and you have a winner in a landslide, because the design is good enough to wear.

i completely agree

being a student at UT, i think ppl here would appreciate those (when the TENNESSEE was put back on the front)

another suggestion i might add is making the checkboard area end on a horizontal line on the jersey and the shorts, because the fragment of the checkers looks sort of odd when u cut it off with the diagonal-type line

great job on these :grin:

Archived