Nike Cooperstown Collection

brinkeguthrie

P1010004.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010002.jpg

Don't know if anyone else has seen it. I will post a couple photos later. Went to the monster JCPenney sale yesterday, and they had what appeared (to me) to be the new Nike "Cooperstown Collection." Got a truly cool orange retro Giants T and a retro yellow A's T. Both embroidered. VERY well done. Strangely, no swoosh to be found, except for the jock tag on the hemline.

Also got a Majestic Giants BP jersey for 47.00. Not a bad deal.

I'm wearing my cooperstown collection twins enterprise franchise '77 Mariners hat right now...Cooperstown Collection must be an MLB thing offered up to some of their licensees? Allowing Nike to make some clothing, Twins to make hats, etc.?

hmm. wonder what Cooperstown Collection stuff Nike made for the Mariners ^_^

harperdc.gif

I'm wearing my cooperstown collection twins enterprise franchise '77 Mariners hat right now...Cooperstown Collection must be an MLB thing offered up to some of their licensees? Allowing Nike to make some clothing, Twins to make hats, etc.?

hmm. wonder what Cooperstown Collection stuff Nike made for the Mariners ^_^

"Cooperstown Collection" is an MLB trademark. It applies to any retro products, regardless of the manufacturer.

Off the top of my head, these companies make/made stuff under the Cooperstown Collection name:

Nike, Twin Enterprises, Starter, Majestic, Mitchell & Ness, American Needle, Moonlight Graham, New Era

There's probably a couple of more. Nike had some Cooperstown hooded sweatshirts out last year that were vaguely similar to those t-shirts.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

MLB.com has several of these Nike Cooperstown Collection items available in the shop section. Niketown.com also has some.

Generally Nike will have a specifc product done for EVERY team. there is a version on the shirt(s) above in royal with the trident logo for the M's

Archived