Rangers Concept

maz

Even the Blue numbers on red are hard to read--while I applaud the overall idea, the numbers need work--and call me a traditionalist--but I think the Rangers should be predominately blue--there's too much red there--remember their nickname. (Hint--it's Broadway Blueshirts)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

It's an interesting idea, and could work in the end.

One glaring issue you may not have considered is how that diagonal stripe affects the sleeves. At the angle you have it placed currently, the contrast stripe goes from the left waist across the chest and around the right sleeve and ends around the right elbow. With the arms extended out to the sides, it looks great (the same way that you can see the star pattern in the Dallas Stars' sweaters with the arms out to the sides). But with the arms hanging against the body of the sweater, the stripe won't look straight - and the arms will be markedly assymetrical.

If you want to keep the stripe effect to mimic the badges, try making the angle steeper vertically, so that the stripe begins and ends within the torso and shoulders and stays off the sleeves. Unless that's the look you want, in which case, disregard.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived