Northeastern University

Lumbergh

you would think, based on their experience.. that an identity package doesnt mean package together every idea the university jumps at.

i think northeastern should stick with the split N, use a font that is based on the N (something collegiate) and call it a day.

Just to answer a few questions:

1) Yes the black basketball unis were found.

2) I am still at NU

Good to see you found the blacks. I was in the car with DF down in GA when he was trying to figure out what to do to get uniforms for the UNCW game.

I actually like the Dog in the N, as it actually grows on you. It looks decent on a shirt or a baseball hat. I know many people don't like it, however.

Hey, you may see a couple of unusually numbered red basketball uniforms come in. I asked Ron to order me #93 in the new Red. Anthony said he sent it back to be re-done for some reason. When it comes in, can you let me know so I can grab it and have it framed for my office.

I'm confused by Neohatch's portfolio. Aside from the specific page that has "Neohatch New" on it, and contains mostly Northeastern and John Ruiz logos, did they design and do all the branding, or are those "absorbed" from SME?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I'm confused by Neohatch's portfolio. Aside from the specific page that has "Neohatch New" on it, and contains mostly Northeastern and John Ruiz logos, did they design and do all the branding, or are those "absorbed" from SME?

Neohatch is responsible for the Northeastern, North Shore Spirit and John Ruiz identity packages. The other examples in the on-line portfolio were all developed at SME while Thomas Duane was one of the founding Principals at that company, as well as the firm's Executive Vice President of Marketing.

Archived