Ovechkin Video

amare32

Yeah. It's a crazy-good rookie class this year (probably because it was actually two rookie classes in one, but anyway).

Ovechkin, Crosby (who has been unbelievable in his own right), the Philly kids, the Sabres and Rangers goalies, and, my personal favourite...

PhaneufHit.gif

Dion Phaneuf.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

This HAS been widely circulated but thanks for sharing nonetheless.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

If Ovechkin doesn't win ROY, it will be one of the biggest steals of all-time in any sport. He's a more complete player than Crosby. Phaneuf is good though, and a Scott Stevens in the making. Lundqvist is a solid, sound goaltender, but above all, Ovechkin is still the cream of the crop.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Yea but it has been posted before but it never gets old.

Personally I think it shows how weak the NHL's marketing campaign is. A simple fan made this video and it gets me more excited about hockey than any NHL commercial. Just imagine what a league wide marketing campaign something like this would be featuring the different teams (Doesn?t have to be just highlighting players). It would have to be shorter than this probably about a 30-60 commercial but still.

Looking at that almost makes me wish teh Capitals made the playoffs hes able to do Amazing Things with a stick and a puck I have never seen before hes like Pitsol Pete on skates or something.

As for the Rookie Class 20 years from now people will be calling it the best ever in the NHL.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Looking at that almost makes me wish teh Capitals made the playoffs hes able to do Amazing Things with a stick and a puck I have never seen before hes like Pitsol Pete on skates or something.

As for the Rookie Class 20 years from now people will be calling it the best ever in the NHL.

Not only that but he isn't just some guy who hangs out at the far blueline waiting but he can play defense as well and throw the body around. He's an all around player.

I posted this video here a while back.

Thanks for taking my glory Amare. :P

I guess you have to make your own thread to get responses on this site ^_^

All my bitterness aside, this video literally gave me goose bumps when I watched it. Not only due to Ovechkin's skills but how well it is set to the music.

Ovechkin is simply amazing. I still can't believe that goal he scored against the Coyotes. Ever time I watch that goal I shake my head in disbelief. It?s crazy to think that all of these highlights are from a single season, much less from his rookie season. I can't wait to see a highlight video going over a few years of his career.

PopHeading-1.gif

Archived