Reds Concept

patsox

Home concept- I like it. Cream works well with the blue and red.

Away concept- Overall nice, but I think if you put letters on the back, it would look a little bit better. No name on the home is fine (ie: Red Sox, Yankees, etc.), but throw the last names on the roads.

BP concept- Honestly, I want to go out and get this one. It's really nice. The blue and red work well together, and I wish the Blue Jays would do something like this.

Alternate concept- It kinda looks like there's some blue in there. IMO, take it out, and for an alternate concept, just have a red and white/cream jersey.

Overall, very nice!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I think you added TOO much blue. The reason the Reds added blue in the first place was to avoid a commie connection, and communism is almost totally defeated (damn China). I think if they add blue now, it will be more of a trim color instead of what your concept depicts.

Black is played out? Like red and blue in baseball hasn't been. I always thought any 2nd color should have been trim only.

Anyway, the best possible Reds uniform being used now is used by the Hiroshima Carp.

pro803_b.gif

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

That's a pretty big bump...

Ok I'm a spelling freak, so I'm gonna ask:

can anyone flippin spell C-I-N-C-I-N-N-A-T-I anymore?

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

Archived