Canucks big announcement coming

OMMF

Rumors say Crawford is out.

Any suggestions on who should be in?

Pat Quinn

MOJO Radio in Vancouver called Quinn and he said he was not coming back as the Canucks head coach.

He is one of the owners of the WHL's Vancouver Giants, so he still does have interests in the Vancouver area.

Im hoping for eather Brent Sutter or Ted Nolan but im not sure if that could happen speculation is that Manitoba Moose head coach Alain Vigneault is the guy though . But i just hope this isnt the only peroson Nonis gets rid of cause i sure know that Vancouver would be pissed if Crawford goes and Bertuzzi stays. And about quinn i hope hes not the coach but i would like to see him hired in a front office job like president.

Im hoping for eather Brent Sutter or Ted Nolan but im not sure if that could happen speculation is that Manitoba Moose head coach Alain Vigneault is the guy though . But i just hope this isnt the only peroson Nonis gets rid of cause i sure know that Vancouver would be pissed if Crawford goes and Bertuzzi stays. And about quinn i hope hes not the coach but i would like to see him hired in a front office job like president.

Agreed. Word is that Quinn will definately not be the head coach but like brendan said, could be the Prez. I'd rather of seen Crow stay and Bert leave because it really doesn't look like Bertuzzi wants to play here, he half-@ssed his way through this season and if indeed stays, he better get his act together for a full 60 minutes.

right now i don't think this is the best decision, but time will tell to see if it pays off or not. something to think about though, current Hockey Canada president Bob Nicholson has been rumoured to be the new president and ceo, so far just a rumour. today at the PC, Nonis said that he thinks people that haven't been head coaches at the NHL level would work. now back to the Nicholson rumour, Marc Habshied is a coach for Hockey Canada so, if Bob Nicholson does become the new president, i wouldn't be surprised if Habshied became the Canucks new head coach. just something to ponder.

Nonis also said that he wasn't done making changes by far.

GCEeffm.png

I posted on a different board that the Canucks would be goofy to hire Quinn, and a Canuck fan quickly posted to agree with me.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

BRING BACK HARRY NEALE!!!!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

If for no other reason, to get him out of the booth. ^_^

Could they name Don Wittman and Steve Armitage as assistant coaches then?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

BRING BACK HARRY NEALE!!!!

If for no other reason, to get him out of the booth. ^_^

Could they name Don Wittman and Steve Armitage as assistant coaches then?

Steve Armitage makes anything sounds ultra-exciting. Even five-pin bowling!

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived