Salute the Red, White, and Black

Buffalo

With the Sens, Sabres, Devils and Hurricanes all moving on, we will be seeing the, chromatically speaking, dullest playoffs ever.

When's the last time so many teams had the same color schemes??

At least the Canes have Red pants

Weird.

Speaking of red, white, and black, I was thinking the other day that Team Canada has too much black in their uniforms. Right now the colour scheme is similar to the Devils, and I think it should be more like the Hurricanes. Minus the hurricane flag pattern, of course.

Well, hopefully the Sabres won't whip out the 3rds, and they'll be fine. The Sabres use more black than any of the other teams. Red is more of an accent for the Sabres compared to New Jersey and Carolina.

How about them Sabres?

This really just goes to show why teams shouldn't ever change traditional color schemes. The Sabres should be blue and gold, the Devils should have kept the green, and the Cane should still be in Hartford.

There you go. Problem solved.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It's nice to be a hockey fan and have all the teams that hold my rooting interest be advancing in the playoffs (including Buffalo, whom I just rooted for because I hate the Flyers).

Color scheme-wise, yeah, it's pretty dull (one can possibly add the Flames to this list as well). But at least each uniform is distinctly different tat you can't confuse one team for another.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

They ain't wearing anything different... teams can only pick one white, and one dark uniform to wear throughout the playoffs.

that's why Anaheim is wearing their alt uniform for every home game (meaning we'll never see the eggplant unis ever again)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived