Ohio Icehawks

Gary

I want to get some C&C for the Ohio Icehawks, that I created for Seadragon76 bid for the Xtreme Hockey League. I used the C Claw for where they are based and that is in Columbus and the secondary/tertiary is the state of Ohio with the Ohio wordmark inside. Also thank you to officeglenn for cleaning up my C as well. C&C is reccommended

Logo Package

OhioIcehawksPackage.png

Uniforms

IcehawksUniforms2.png

him and I wanted a C to signify that the Icehawks come from Columbus, Ohio, so reason why there's a C instead of O, may sound silly but we wanted to be different. I'll be working on an O to work with one of the uniforms

him and I wanted a C to signify that the Icehawks come from Columbus, Ohio, so reason why there's a C instead of O, may sound silly but we wanted to be different. I'll be working on an O to work with one of the uniforms

i would call them the Columbus Ice Hawks then.

footer_helmet.gif

him and I wanted a C to signify that the Icehawks come from Columbus, Ohio, so reason why there's a C instead of O, may sound silly but we wanted to be different.  I'll be working on an O to work with one of the uniforms

i would call them the Columbus Ice Hawks then.

reason why i'm creating an O, but they will be continued to be called Ohio. But Dustin and I like the C.

None of the elements work together. There seems to be no consistent feel all just forced together.

The C or O is curved while the wordmark is very angular and with a drop shadow. The main logo the claw or talon lacks depth. Looks like the birds foot is distorted. Maybe show soem division between teh bottom talons and top or show the other talons darker.

Just not feelin it at all.

Not to bash, thats some good stuff there, but the logo really doesn't say Ice Hawks to me. The talon logo in question would make a great shoulder/alt logo, but I think some form of a full body or head of a hawk would make a good crest, maybe something inspired by the Atlanta Thrashers bird-head logo.

Archived