NCAA considers adding Canadian School

footballfiji

Because the game was set up as "Bowden Bowl" and was going the be the first time Bobby Bowden coached against one of his sons.

When Terry the Leprechaun left we were left we wanted nothing left to remind us of him.

You can say scared that's fine, but we've played FSU before with weaker teams.

Who cares, they still can't beat the Gators at the Cocktail Party... ^_^

The institutions of higher learning involved in the contest to which you refer kindly request that you refrain from further use of such appellation. :D

Fox Sports

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Because the game was set up as "Bowden Bowl" and was going the be the first time Bobby Bowden coached against one of his sons.

When Terry the Leprechaun left we were left we wanted nothing left to remind us of him.

The institutions of higher learning involved in the contest to which you refer kindly request that you refrain from further use of such appellation. :D

Fox Sports

OK, how about "The Yearly Beatdown of the Univ. of Georgia by the Univ. of Florida on the Gridiron?" :P

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Fox Sports

OK, how about "The Yearly Beatdown of the Univ. of Georgia by the Univ. of Florida on the Gridiron?" :P

No mention in the story of that being off limits.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Thing is, there is no Title IX in Canada. In addition, some of the athletic events are going to have tremendous growing pains -- do you make MacGill and UBC and others play 11-man football to go to "bowl" games? Will the CIAU get better in ice hockey? Will the women's field hockey team at the University of British Columbia do what Stanford, Cal, and Pacific have failed to do here in the U.S. for many years?

I think it's too much baggage for the NCAA to expand into Canada.

Adding Canadian schools to the NCAA would make for a lot of good rivalries with northern-border teams in the U.S.

Some already play each other, but Canadian schools in the NCAA would only make for better rivalries.

UGA can whip LSU around on a neutral site, that's for sure.

Fox Sports

Adams is an idiot.

UGA can whip LSU around on a neutral site, that's for sure.

I agree...and I hate LSU too... :D

Nice try trying to fit me into a typical stereotype though. But come on, you think someone smart enough to know who Jari Kurri is would actually be an LSU fan? ^_^

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

and remind us, who did Auburn fill with that spot FSU left open?

^_^

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived