Sabres "Destiny" Wallpaper...

MAMEngineer

The blurry, low resolution puck and fire doesn't sync well with the much clearer and sharper Buffalo logo (which you just put over the blurry one) and Stanley Cup logo.

Puck and fire are actually both high resolution, and neither are blurred... they are, otoh, blended to make the puck appear to be pulling flames along with it... if you look at the side of the puck, you can actually see the knurling. Not discounting criticism I asked for, just pointing out the error of your conclusions...

Oh, and it looks bad-ass on my 20" LCD!

Not discounting criticism I asked for, just pointing out the error of your conclusions...

Oh, and it looks bad-ass on my 20" LCD!

You can't really ask for criticism and then tell somebody that they're wrong when it's a subjective opinion. I don't think "blurry" was the right word, but I think he means that the flames and puck are scaled back and muted and the sabre head and cup logo are very crisp and bold. Which is true, on my 20.25" LCD. Okay, just kidding about that. But I think there's validity in his statement. It's a great looking wallpaper--and I don't have a problem with the logos popping more, I think it adds a nice effect--but that's just his opinion

"What's your favorite kind of ice cream?"

"Chocolate."

"Nope. You're wrong. Just pointing out the error of your conclusion."

A fellow Sabres fan had this to say...

The puck on the first one needs to be touched up on the edge, albeit very hard and painful to do since I had to do it in photo class. Also free transform the logo and tilt it so it goes better with the puck it looks kinda like a sore thumb 

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

You should make an Oilers one, since bot teams will be in the finals.

Getting cocky is what took your fellow Alfartan hockey club out of the playoffs...Be careful Oiler boy.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

You should make an Oilers one, since bot teams will be in the finals.

Getting cocky is what took your fellow Alfartan hockey club out of the playoffs...Be careful Oiler boy.

WTF does Alfartan mean? And I don't care that the Flames lost, and Oiler boy? What the f*** is wrong with you. Oh, wait, you're from Vancouver, you've probably been smoking something.

This post has been edited by zer0dotcom on some time in the future

FBI_Bar.jpg

women_lover.gif

Oh, the typical Vancouver & weed joke, how amusing, like the Alberta & skids joke is always soo fresh.

BTW: I'm a Vancouver-Pittsburgh-Buffalo-Anaheim-Columbus-Blues-Habs fan. 2 out of 7 in the playoffs ain't bad..haha

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived