New thirds for US national team?

Krona

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me, or has Nike completely atoned for the cookie-cutter World Cup 02??? If they can make the "Don't Tread on Me" crest the primary, then I will cry tears of joy and proclaim Nike to be on my good good GOOD side.

136_317248_Donovan.jpg

136_317253_Mastroeni.jpg

I went to the game, and they looked even better in person, especially under the lights... :D

I'd like to see the shorts sport a thicker set of stripes to match the shirt better. It looks a little too obvious that they are wearing a throwback-alt jersey witht heir standard shorts here.

And flame, I'd say... uhm. Sort of. Only if you believe that Nike could EVER atone for the tragedy that was the bowling-shoe-number fiasco. Myself, I dont believe they ever can, so I say no. BUT, they sure have done well for this World Cup set of country styles.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• 2 weeks later...
USRetroPolo.jpg

I think this becomes our jersey if our next Concacaf qualification group includes Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Bermuda, and Barbados (predominantly blue teams).

Then again, it doesn't matter much since we seem to default to all white.

so, i know they won't be wearing these in Germany, but where can I order one? i've looked all over the web and haven't been able to find this jersey for sale, only similar "warm-up" jerseys. anyone know what site this "Pre-order" graphic was taken from??

USRetroPolo.jpg

I think this becomes our jersey if our next Concacaf qualification group includes Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Bermuda, and Barbados (predominantly blue teams).

Then again, it doesn't matter much since we seem to default to all white.

so, i know they won't be wearing these in Germany, but where can I order one? i've looked all over the web and haven't been able to find this jersey for sale, only similar "warm-up" jerseys. anyone know what site this "Pre-order" graphic was taken from??

Unfortunately, you're pretty much outta luck my friend. They sold out before June arrived. I pre-ordered mine on May 28, and it won't be shipped til next week. :cursing:

Best of luck on eBay!

Archived