Ricky Williams ARGOs

NickNickNick

Ahaha thats so wicked. I wonder if there is a way to make smoke billow out of his helmet...

The figure doesn't look half bad, I mean, its even got the RONA patch! The packaging sucks, but the figure looks pretty sweet. I wonder if CFL figures ever will come out...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Wow, I didnt realize the Argos and the Titans had such similar fonts and colors.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

90_1.JPG

It appears that Eddie George had an unfortunate run-in with a tub of tempera paint.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

they dont the font is wrong, the argos have a chigago bears type font

looks very similar to the bengals IMO too.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Turning to the real Ricky, I noticed on ESPN and you can see it in the pic above - he looks positively scrawny. I think they said he weighed in at 218 and he's listed as 228 on his NFL player page. Looks like more than a 10 lb. difference to me.

Then:

ricky%20williams.jpg

img9466885.jpg

Now:

20060529-201054-g.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Wow, I didnt realize the Argos and the Titans had such similar fonts and colors.

Must have been some NFL-Europe overstock.

:)

Can't be NFL Europe, the numbers dont overlap the side panels :D

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd